The holidays are here again and people will soon be on the lookout for unique gifts. So, it’s time for a return of the Holiday Design Challenge. Each challenge will tie into one of our weekly sales promos, which means creating relevant works for popular products to star in our promotions. There’s also the opportunity to win cash and gain more exposure. Having said that:
Over the next 4 weeks we’ll issue you a design challenge.
- We give you a theme that’s trending this season.
- We assign you a product like a t-shirt, mug, or holiday card.
- You use the theme to create a new work for that product.
- You share your work using #GiftOriginal and #Redbubble, on Instagram and Redbubble.
- You could win $100 and get featured on the Redbubble homepage.
See the current challenge below, and remember to keep checking this blog post as we will be updating it with each new challenge. Now a message from our legal team. Read the full terms and conditions here.
This week’s challenge is to design a hilarious holiday card. To enter simply upload your new holiday card design to your RB shop—enable on all products which is always a good idea—and then share the design on Instagram using the supplied hashtags #giftoriginal & #Redbubble. All entries must be uploaded before Friday, Nov 17th at 4:59 PST. Winners will be announced Nov 20th.
For your promotional needs, we have a custom template to help showcase your new design(s). This template features some fun extras, and a text layer promoting greeting card bundles. Perfect for the holidays.
Week 1 – Finished
The first week’s challenge was to design a gift-worthy pattern for mugs.
Congratulations to Hilly White with her design “Kittycorn Pizza Rainbows“!
– The PSD version works much like our previous templates.
Keep up to date with this challenge and more at the Redbubble Create Instagram