Thank You from Redbubble and TeePublic
As the end of the year draws nearer we’re taking the opportunity to reflect on 2019. We want to say an enormous thank you to our artist communities for being a part of Redbubble and TeePublic, and sharing an amazing year with us.
Since Redbubble and TeePublic joined forces, we’ve been combining our efforts and working together to empower more independent artists to turn their passion into profit and bring more creativity into the world.
Some highlights this year include:
- We now have more than 1 million artists with designs
- More than 420,000 artists made sales during 2019
- We introduced 12 new products on Redbubble and 2 on TeePublic
- We introduced a raft of new Fan Art partnerships across both platforms, including Rick & Morty, Steven Universe, Star Trek, Alfred Hitchcock, and many more
- Over 28,000 Fan Art works have been licensed this year
- We now have over 11,800 artists who have licensed fan art designs for sale
And there’s more great stuff to come in 2020
- Lots of work to improve marketing and customer experience to increase sales
- More upgrades to Artist Shops and tools to help you promote your designs
- Better measures to protect your designs from IP theft
- Search, discovery and personalization to ensure you get discovered
- Advanced Enterprise Artist tools and artist branding capabilities
Together we’re working on:
- Onboarding more Fan Art partners for you to collaborate with
- Launching more cool products for you to feature your designs on
- Reducing our environmental footprint and supporting action on climate
- Supporting belonging and inclusion on our platforms and in the wider world
Throughout the year you’ve inspired us with your creativity and commitment. We celebrated your individual milestones, like Karin reaching 15k sales, and Rob Price using his Redbubble and TeePublic earnings to plant over 1000 rainforest trees. But most of all, we’ve enjoyed seeing you create over 8.9 million new artworks that have been loved and appreciated by millions of people around the world.
Our team comes to work everyday inspired to build a platform that supports independent artists like you. We love the fact that we help you bring more creativity into the world.
So a big thank you for sharing your creativity with us, and congratulations for everything you’ve achieved this year. We hope you take some time to relax and have a well earned break over the holidays and we’ll see you in 2020 for another exciting year.
Barry and Adam
(Redbubble and TeePublic CEOs)