Biggest congrats to everyone who participated in our JoyPixels World Emoji Day Challenge! We saw some AWESOME 😍🤩 designs! We had an incredibly difficult task choosing only 3 winners from all the submissions. But without further adieu…
The Winners of the JoyPixel Challenge for World Emoji Day are…. 🥁🥁🥁
We’re kicking off another whizbang artist challenge, and this time it’s for World Emoji Day! The challenge, should you choose to accept, is to create emoji-inspired artworks using any of Joypixel’s 2,827 emojis and sticker packs (and a little 🐦 told us that 5.0 is now available for your creative adventure).
Oh yeah, did we mention the winners will get sweet cash prizes? 🤑
1st place gets $200 and the two runners-up get $100. Add your work to Redbubble using the tag #redbubbleworldemojiday between June 20-July 10th for a chance to win. And share the love on Instagram and Facebook using the hashtag #worldemojidayart.
All you have to do is create original, fun, and creative works including JoyPixels emoji. A portrait? A typographical quote? A pattern? It’s up to you.
DOS & DONT’S
- Do take a look at the official Joypixels website and get inspired.
- Do download the approved Joypixels assets and use in
- Do only use Joypixels emojis in your artwork and not emojis from Apple,
- Do be creative and original with your fan art.
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as logo used alone, existing
merchandise designs, screenshots, plagiarized works, etc.
- Don’t submit works that are racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise
inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved
and taken down.
- Do not submit hand-drawn character art.
Be sure to review the Joypixels guidelines here.
Joypixels® is the offline brand created by EmojiOne, the company behind one of the first fully independent emoji sets. With years of experience in the digital space in both the design and technical sides of the emoji world, JoyPixels is the next evolution of our brand- offering services to consumer goods and other large-scale solutions.