Redbubble turns 12 today. And there was no way we could have done it without you, an incredible community of independent artists. You’ve added millions of amazing designs to the Redbubble marketplace, and those designs make everyday products like phone cases, stickers, throw pillows, and tees weirdly meaningful and perfectly personal for millions of people.
Some milestones from the past year:
- The Redbubble artist community (that’s you) grew to over 700k designers, illustrators, photographers, and more.
- You’ve earned more than $100 million from sales.
- We partnered with TeePublic to further empower our communities.
- You created officially licensed (and totally awesome) work for Rick & Morty, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe.
- You worked with us on positive, inspiring initiatives like Create Some Good.
- We got a new CEO. And he’s cool.
- You made us feel super great about coming to work every day. For real.
It’s you who makes the art that sparks conversations. The art that creates connections. The art that makes classrooms, living rooms, and offices more fun. Your inspiration makes the world a more creative place. And we thank you for it. Truly.