It’s vacation time. When people head to the beach, mountains, theme parks, or wherever for sun, fun, and something else that rhymes with sun and fun. While that sounds nice, us creative types can’t always take the time to just up and leave. We make art. It’s what we do. And art-making usually takes place indoors. In small rooms. Small lonely rooms.
That’s why we’re announcing the Redbubble Staycation Challenge. Over the next 4 weeks we’ll issue 4 different vacation-themed creative prompts to make new works for a bunch of awesome products. Each week a winner will take home $100 and get featured on the Redbubble homepage.
Here’s the deal:
- We give you a theme that’s trending this season
- We assign you a product like a tee, tote-bag, or pillow
- You use the theme to create some NEW designs
- You share your new work using #RBSTAYCAY and #Redbubble on Instagram
- You upload your designs to Redbubble and make sure to use the hashtag #RBSTAYCAY
- You could win (Read the full terms and conditions here.)
Got it? Let’s go.
Week 4 – Finished
Week 4 was all about summer/tropical designs. Congratulations to the winner, Hillary White with her amazing “Backyard Vacation” design.
Week 3 – Finished
Week 3 was all about animals. Congratulations to the winner, Zoljo with his Monday Morning Depresso.
Week 2 – Finished
Week 2 was all about geek culture.Congratulations to the winner, Judith Loske with her geeky role-playing kitties!
Week 1 – Finished
The first week’s challenge was all about floral inspired designs.Congratulations to the winner, Frank Moth!