7 Feminist Gifts that Crush the Patriarchy
Get a real-world look at some Redbubble products that are perfect for the women in your life who never mince words when the time comes to take a stand. Be sure to click the links below each image to grab these great designs for the fierce feminists on your list this year.
1. Supernatural creatures are as much for the equality of the sexes as we are. So if you’re actually a mermaid, you’ll definitely enjoy these tees.
“Mermaids against misogyny” by tamaghosti / “Crush the Patriarchy” by ffiorentini
2. Now this sloth has got his priorities right—focus on the important things in life, like steadfast activism on human rights issues, and naps.
“Feminist Sloth “Riots Not Diets” Anti-Diet Sloth” by riotcakes
3. These felines do not appreciate your inconsiderate comments, and neither do we. But feminists will appreciate this shirt.
4. Life would be a miserable puddle of cruel sadness if it weren’t for a bit of humor. Lighten the mood with this phone case.
5. Boys are great, but like, so is ensuring that all people are guaranteed fundamental human rights. Let’s work together, people.
6. Out with the old, in with the new. Let’s also destroy the wage gap and that lurid pair of Crocs, while we’re at it.
7. We know a place where you can shove your opinions, pops.
“No Wrong Way to Have a Body” / “No Shame in my Belly Game” / “Your Opinion of My Health” by Rachele Cateyes