The Weekly Wrap
There’s no such thing as a quiet week on RB and you’ve certainly been keeping busy this week. We love to read about artists who have shared their achievements, news, tips and tricks and we’re always equally impressed by the support and encouragement offered. So without further ado, here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
Works by Heidi Erisman, sandygrafik, Bill Gekas, John Dicandia, Thomas Dodd, Tanya Mayers, Kanchan Mahon, and Ivana Pinaffo
- F.A. Moore reminds us of Italian Renaissance painter and architect, Raphael’s, 530th birthday! Happy Birthday, Raphael!
- Karen Hallion had a lovely write up and interview posted over at hypable. You can also see Karen’s ‘works in progress’ on her Facebook page.
- DeeZ has been selected to produce the cover art for rapper Rello’s new release “Depression”.
- Rouble Rust has released a new book of music inspired art.
- R-evolution GFX had his design featured on a US Talk Show!
- Bamboota shares new sketches and works in progress on her Facebook page.
- Nigel Bangert had his work “Shelter” featured on PhotoAnswers
- Jeffjag has his works showing at the ‘El Camino’ in Denver! You can follow what he’s up to on his Facebook page.
- Nouvellegamine is having one of her works shown at the Framer’s Gallery in London.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.