It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from our Redbubble artists. We’ve seen some exciting exhibition news, advertising features, plenty of action from our artists on Social Media, plus lots of and interesting journals. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Xiaobaosg has one of his Panda works on a massive billboard at Shuangliu Airport, Chengdu, another in Hong Kong as well as a magazine advertisement.
- Dana from Not Literally is rocking Sumrow’s Time Job tee in their first Nerd It Up Vlog.
- Megan Lara shared some pics of her cosplay at Planet Comicon.
- Teeketch was interviewed for IndieMinded.
- Fanboy30 and Karen Hallion’s collaborative tee was spotted being worn in a video interview about nerd culture.
- Ash Sivils will be participating in a group art show in Detroit in May.
- Lynnette Shelley is showing her works at the Drawn from Nature Juried Art Show.
- Phresha has works in the Cabaret of the Absurd at Tasty Gallery in Seattle, and at State of the Art in Whistler for the World of Ski & Snowboard Festival.
- Bamboota shared a Work in Progress
- Medusa Dollmaker shared a Work in Progress of an illustration that will appear in her book.
- Lloyd Harvey shared the inspiration behind his Oni World and invites us to join him on his creative journey.
- Stephanie Hodges has launched a new Facebook page.
She’ll also be appearing at the ’Manchester ComicCon in July.
- Ninjatog has been busy constructing an impressive rig for photographing fast flying insects in flight.
- ValeriesGallery shared how her socks were the inspiration that lifted her out of a creative rut.
- Virginia McGowan shared a call to female artists to participate in the “a woman’s heART” exhibition in Robina.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.