There’s no such thing as a quiet week on RB and you’ve certainly been busy this week. We love to read about artists who have shared their achievements, news, tips and tricks and we’re equally impressed by the support and encouragement RB artists offer each other. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
Works by Sophie Corrigan
- Sophie Corrigan has been busy writing a rhyming children’s book for her honor’s project.
- Lynette Shelley will be part of a juried art show at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Samantha Higgs had a recent interview published on running your own business.
- Check out Sumrow’s booth at the Denver Starfest.
- MuscularTeeth takes a bit of graffiti and turns it into an amazing bit of artwork.
Works by Will Zender
- Come see Will Zender at his first exhibition at the Malaca Institute until May 12th.
- Karen Hallion will be at this week’s Chicago Comic Con. Stop by and say hi.
- Pat Bullen has an upcoming exhibit in Wales. She recommends we take the scenic route.
- Check out MeganLara’s very REAL cosplay of Bilie Piper – We can’t tell who is who!
- Marti Schmidt reminds us of the amazing work of the famous artist Hokusai.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.