It’s been another busy few weeks on Redbubble. Lots of artists are exhibiting, publishing, starting new projects, and offering loads of support, encouragement and advice to other artists. Here’s just some of the action we spotted.
- Redbubble was at SXSW! It was great to see all of you who stopped by.
- Jay Lethbridge will be exhibiting his works at a gallery in Devon, UK!
- Bamboota attended Megacon and shared some fun pics of the event.
- Douglas Holgate had a booth at the Oz Comic Con in Perth and Adelaide.
- Simon Sherry shared some comic works in progress on Instagram.
- Richard Fay has recently had his artwork published.
- John R. Math encourages us to enter the 4th Annual Abstracts online juried competition.
- Paul Nelson-Esch will be exhibiting at the Brick Lane Gallery in London.
- Jason Levi shared his tutorial on Focus Stacking.
- RobotrobotROBOT has been busy creating a track for an upcoming movie.
- Karin Taylor shared a video of her reciting one of her poems.
- Ian English had a work published in the Weekend Australian Magazine.
- Nick Egglington taught us about using the correct shutter speed.
- Michael Morrison invites everyone to visit the exhibition at Muse Gallery in Australia.
- Mitch Labuda informs us of The Galeria Project available to all NYC artists.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.