There’s no such thing as a quiet week on RB and you’ve certainly been keeping busy this week. We love to read about artists who have shared their achievements, news, tips and tricks and we’re always equally impressed by the support and encouragement offered. So without further ado, here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Jimiyo shared a great Photoshop shortcuts tip.
- Scott Weston and Emma Harckham were interviewed by Indie Minded.
- Ian Leino surveyed his fans for the sake of tee science with some hilarious results.
- Karen Hallion let us know that registration is open for artists of all skill levels wishing to take part in the Hope For Creativity art show and Auction.
- Julie Luke, Jel-Ena, Lea Barozzi, and Patricia Ariel have works in The Re-Calibration of Light and Dark show in April.
- Nathan Davis, Victorsbeard and Tanya Bond shared Works In Progress.
- Anita Inverarity has been exhibiting and planning more exhibits to come.
- Sybille Sterk has completed a book cover.
- Fashion great Tommy Hilfiger loved Betsy Seeton’s pic so much that he tweeted and shared it on G+. It was also featured in National Geographic.
- Andrew Paranavitana has 2 works featured on the cover of the Melbourne Yellow Pages.
- Mel Brackstone let us know that she is planning an exhibition for October.
- Richard Fay discovered that his work has been used as a book cover.
- Jeremy invited people to join him in the Bahamas for a Photo workshop.
- Sandy Sparks sent out a call to artists to create "Brasterpieces" for cancer awareness and women’s health.
- Philip Johnson and other Redbubblers will be participating in an art exhibition to benefit the Mount Wilson Rural Fire Service.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.