The Weekly Wrap
It’s been another busy week on Redbubble. Lots of artists are exhibiting, publishing, starting new projects, and offering loads of support, encouragement and advice to other artists. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Marianna Tankelevich and Cishvilli have collaborated to create a delightful book featuring Cishvilli’s poems and Marianna’s images.
- Sophie Smith has had a work featured in Paper.Li.
- Jainiemac let us know that she has a created a collection of blurb books.
- Sentimentum has had a number of works published in the Flowers in Art book.
- Phillip Wise will be hanging his work in Tasmania for two months.
- Alvaro Sánchez is part of a collective exhibiting their works in Montreuil, France.
- Terence Russell won best of show in the International Lions Club environmental photo contest.
- Sandrine Pelissier will be a part of a group show exhibiting in North Vancouver.
- Fixie had a fabulous time at the Tasmanian Circus Festival.
- William Bullimore shared the fun of announcing winners for his Facebook competition.
- Karl Dixon shared his cartoonist blog with us.
- Blueyell taught us how to write I Love You in Ukraine Cyrillic.
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice.
Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative plans for the weekend?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.
Team Community (Heidi, Jen, Rosemary and Rhana)