It’s been another busy week on Redbubble. Lots of artists are exhibiting, publishing, starting new projects, and offering loads of support, encouragement and advice to other artists. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Natasha Perova has created beautiful galleries using her favorites as gallery pages.
- Natalie Ord’s commended work Enchanted Sorrow will be shown in a London exhibit.
- Ecreations spent some time viewing exhibits at the Hunter Museum in Tennessee.
- Linda Sannuti creates a lovely video to accomodate her own music and works of art.
Work by mmargot
- mmargot invites us to share the creative backstory on her work, Fire Next Time.
- Copacic has begun a ‘365 Project’.
- Vandy Massey will be taking part in an exhibit in March.
- Mitch Labuda has come up with a new idea and would like to promote YOU!
Work by Karin Taylor
- Karin Taylor shares with us why she loves to draw elephants.
- Emmarts welcomes us into her art world in a short video.
- Maria Madeiros is having an amazing time on her new art blog.
Work by Maria Madeiros
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many Bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the Redbubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Do you have any creative plans for the coming week?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.