It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on Redbubble. This week your journals have been overflowing with blessings and best wishes for the holiday season. We’ve spotted some interesting projects and achievements we’re immensely impressed by. Plus many new members have joined us. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Mitch Labuda had a work included in an Urban Times feature. He also shared a video on Tin Type imaging. Congratulations Mitch, and thanks to you for all the great work you do to help out in our Community.
- Miron Abramovici had one of his images featured on the cover of Current Oncology Magazine. Congratulations Miron, that’s wonderful news and well-deserved.
- Tom Migot shared his expertise and advice on Perspective in Photography. Amazingly he did this in both English and French! Thanks for being so considerate of the global and cultural diversity of our community, Tom.
- John R Math Photography put out a call to artists to participate in the
Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery Juried Art Competition. Thanks for the heads up, John.
- Lois Bryan has had 12 of her works chosen for the Mayo Clinic 2013 calendar. Congratulations Lois, that’s fabulous news!
- Midori Furze let us know of a workshop in Sydney with an Archibald Prize artist. Get in quick if you’re interested in taking part.
- Welcome to all of our newest members! One of which is HolyOther whose incredibly intricate drawings are truly worth a look. Chuffed to have you on board the good ship Redbubble, HolyOther!
- Jen shared her experiences of the Denver Pompeii exhibit in the Community Blog. If you have a chance to stop by to see the exhibition in Denver, be sure to. And be sure to take your open mind and sense of wonderment.
- Speaking of wonderment, Redbubble tweeted a link to a remarkable Life Magazine story about actress Tippi Hedren, a bunch of Lions, and sharing their home together. Not following RB tweets? Not a worry, you can find us on Twitter as @redbubble.
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted, but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the new year?
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest RB community happenings, news about meetups, challenges and other awesomeness, follow the Community Team updates here.
All the best for the New Year. We’re all looking forward to sharing a wonderful 2013 with you!
~Team Community (Heidi, Jen, Rosemary and Rhana)