The Weekly Wrap
- Mike Cressy shared a video showing how he works
- onetonshadow made himself a ‘Liquid Filled Nonsense Machine’ (as you do)
- Justin Minns’ work was featured in What Digital Camera Magazine
- Glitterfest was interviewed for ‘Inside My Head: Art and Design Discussions’
- Gerijuliaj’s photo of her daughter won the Head On photo competition
- Melissa Drummond was shortlisted for the Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize
- Adam de la Mare was interviewed on T-Shirt Groove
- Cindy Schnackel explains how she created her work ‘Ovine Joy’
- Aleksandra Kabakova’s drawing ‘Birds’ was featured in Pocketful Illustration Magazine
- Tadeusz Ludwiszewski suggests young artists check out YAI – Young Artists Incubator
- Peter Maudsley will be displaying some of his artwork at an art and tattoo gallery
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the week?
Subscribe to the RedBubble Blog RSS Feed for a regular helping of art and design inspiration.