It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on Redbubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted over the past seven days.
- Lucas Brezak’s work was shown as part of ‘Art Takes Time Square’
- Linda Lees shared an article on how to mingle like a pro at art exhibitions
- Debbie Lee’s poetry has been published in an anthology
- Cynthia Lund Torroll’s work won 1st place at the Anderson Arts Center’s Juried Exhibition
- Ina Mar shared her creative process
- The ‘Shot in the Heart of Melbourne’ exhibition featuring art from 26 RB artists is now on
- Steven Mace explained the various plot devices authors use
- Jason Asher is taking part in his first photography exhibition
- KatHarvey shared an interview she did with Rickson Jewellery
- edy4sure’s work The Symbolic Pride will be exhibited at ‘The public’ art gallery
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements weâve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the week?
Subscribe to the Redbubble Blog RSS Feed for a regular helping of art and design inspiration.