- Braidy Hughes’ work was featured in the Sunday Mail U Mag
- Katie Leonatti’s poetry will be published in BAC Street Journal
- Richie Dean is organising an RB meetup in Wales
- Tine Wiggens’ work will be included in an international trade show for greeting cards
- Tanja Udelhofen shared an interview with surrealist artist Pauline Góra
- Citizen shared some new book covers
- Maria Paterson was filmed for an upcoming TV show
- Philip Johnson won the Art Unlimited Photography Prize
- Msdebbie’s poetry will be included in a new app by The Red Room Company
- Various Bubblers will be taking part in The Bad Apple Artist Collective auction
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the week?
Subscribe to the RedBubble Blog RSS Feed for a regular helping of art and design inspiration.