The Weekly Wrap
It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we’ve spotted recently.
- MoonSpiral has been featured in Catapult Art Magazine
- Dominika Aniola brings a wildlife photo contest to our attention
- Rookwood Studio will have her art shown in Times Square
- Richard Yeomans has had two paintings selected for an exhibition at Batley Art Gallery
- RedBubble announced a t-shirt design challenge with Oxfam
- Berndt2’s images have been published in International Life Magazine
- Anthea Piszczuk invites you to her solo exhibition ‘texture’
- Simon Aberle had his first exhibition of work
- Odille Esmonde-Morgan received a Bronze Award in a Better Digital Camera Magazine competition
- Cameron Hampton has been asked as Artist in Residence at the Georgia National Fair
- Tom Migot shared a recent photoshoot with French rock band ‘INCRY’
- Conrad Stryker has work on display at ‘Hyaena Gallery’ and ‘Monsterpalooza’
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What have you been up to recently? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?