It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Tank currently has a pop up gallery of his work in Melbourne
- Kimberly Daigle took part in Sotherby’s cultural weekend
- MoniqueGeurts is having her first solo exhibition – ‘Moments in Time’
- Tanja Udelhofen shared an interview she did with Italian surrealist artist Luca Rossi
- Rsangsterkelly went on a night photography tour around Big Ben and the London Eye
- Donnahuntriss has an upcoming solo art show – ‘Hoop, Needle & Thread’
- Berndt2 waited 11 hours to get shots of the cast of Avengers at the European premiere
- Eon wants to know if anyone in Melbourne is looking for a gallery and work space
- Michael A Morrison is taking part in two different photography festivals
- Athex was the overall winner of the Trillium express yourself competition
- Lisa Frances Judd has an upcoming solo exhibition
- Zeb Shaffer shared a video of the creation of a mini painting
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? What creative projects are you working on this week?
More Recent Articles From The RedBubble Blog:
- The Penguin English Library
- Photographic Typologies: The Study of Types
- 30 Images That Celebrate Our Planet
- Featured Artist: Krzysztof Wladyka
- 100 Ideas that Changed Graphic Design
- Nautical, Oceanic and Seaside Inspired Artworks
Subscribe to the RedBubble Blog RSS Feed for a regular helping of art and design inspiration.