The Weekly Wrap
It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Sandrine Pelissier invites you into her studio as part of The North Shore Art Crawl
- Valerie Rosen has been interviewed by Trillium Gallery
- Philip Johnson is planning a RedBubble meet up in Sydney on April 7th
- Natalie Ord received a special mention in the ABC Open Up Close Photography Competition
- TAPGallery calls artists to enter the Pyrmont Art Prize
- Jewelskings’ picture ‘Dream Big’ has been used as the cover for a book
- Siegeworks’ design ‘Road Rash’ was featured in Superbike Magazine
- Margo Humphries encourages you to participate in the This is Not Art festival
- DilettantO won the grand prize in the Corel Asia Pacific Digital Art Competition
- Phil Thomson’s image ‘Ghostly Gums’ has won a place in the Pure Genius Exhibition
- Kerry Thompson invites you to her show – ‘Are we there yet?’
- Jodi Magi shared details of The New Art Awards
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?