It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Andrew Paranavitana is part of the Melbourne Independent Photography Festival 2012
- Celeste Mookherjee has had 4 works featured in Digital Photo Magazine
- Les Boucher won a Silver Award from Better Digital Camera Magazine
- Robin Monroe shared a new video of her art
- Ruben D Mascaro is showing a work in his first exhibition
- Cade Turner has opened a new studio
- Polly Greathouse’s work ‘Bioenergetics’ will be part of a juried exhibition
- Randy Spout won 2nd prize in an Art Creations Magazine contest
- Douglas Stucky’s work is on display in a local art gallery
- Inge Johnson won 1st place in an Outdoor Photographer Magazine contest
- Mark Williams’ photo ‘Hamadryad’ has been published in Digital Photo Magazine
- Anita Inverarity shared an interview about her work on creatixart
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?