It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted last week.
- Sophia Buddenhagen’s work can be found at I.O. Metro and Ikea
- Tam Locke has been published in Australian Traveller Magazine
- Barbara Glatzeder’s first solo show opens on February 15
- Ine Spee has a started a project to post one drawing for every day in February
- brentmail has made his book Essential Photography Skills available as a free eBook for a short time
- rafaelvargas’ work will be part of a group show in a Brooklyn Gallery in Dumbo
- GloveBox has won a commission to create an animation installation for The Edge digital cultural centre
- Celeste Mookherjee won a special recognition award in the All Women juried art competition
- Soxy Fleming has been interviewed for the National Association for Visual Arts website
- Lara Cooper invites you to her first exhibition – Life in Any Language
- Helene Ruiz is curating an exhibit and invites anyone interested in participating to contact her
- Gretchen Cello shared her first interview, a chat with Patrick James Lynch
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?