The Weekly Wrap
It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Helena Babic is exhibiting a piece of her work in the upcoming show ‘Little Deities’
- Steven Mace’s story ‘Epiphany’ has been published on the ‘Runaway Writings’ website
- Tomoe Nakamura is part of a group show at the Brick Lane in London
- Ben Ryan is looking for interested parties to join a shooting tour of Peru
- Philip Johnson reminds everyone the 2012 Epson International Pano Awards are open for entries
- MarcW’s work was exhibited at a London Fashion Week event
- Mitch Labuda shared information on job opportunities for art instructors and assistants
- Ellybean has undertaken to post a design a day for 365 days
- Rockwood Studio is going to be running a Photoshop course at her local community centre
- Alan Harris sold a piece of work at the opening of a new gallery
- Marcelle Raphael and her husband have been asked to design a book cover
- Mel Brackstone provided some links to Australian photography competitions
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?