It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Sorina Williams shared an interview on Through The Lens about her work
- Bethany Holland has been placed in the Commended Group of the Sony World Photographic Competition
- Claudia Dingle shared a step-by-step guide to creating a watercolour
- Geoffrey Dunn won every class he entered at the Royal Canberra Show
- Anthony Hedger has been approached to write tutorials for Photoshop Creative Magazine
- Linda Sannuti shared the first music video to their original music
- Aleksandra Kabakova has been interviewed on leivos.com
- David Lamb’s work ‘Laugh’ has been selected to be shown at the 1650 Photography Gallery in LA
- Richard Murch has published his fourth book, available on amazon.com as an ebook
- Kamaljeet Kaur shared a link to her interview which was internationally telecasted by ZeeTV
- Betty Northcutt invites you to the 4th Annual Short Exposure Photography Exhibit in Texas
- Kenmeyerjr has launched a Kickstarter program
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?