The Weekly Wrap
It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Matt Chapman is exhibiting his work at the New Artist Fair in London
- Patjila is holding a solo exhibition in the Netherlands
- Steven Mace finished his third novel
- Douglas Stucky shot a recent basketball game for The Knoxville Journal
- indigo-song and lightmonger began a photographic collaboration
- Andy Housham was interviewed on interviewfest.com
- Jen Waltmon is exhibiting work at the Bondi Beach Pavilion Gallery
- Natalie Ord won an award at the Corowa Federation Art & Photographic Exhibition
- Claudia Dingle shared the step by step creation of her work Tiveden Forest
- berndt2 shared shots from The Woman In Black Premiere
- Lasaration released his first album
- Lynda Robinson shared some recent achievements
Jacob Simkin also shared the following video installation piece which shows various aspects of the daily life in Kabul, from sunrise to sunset.
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?