It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Soxy Fleming has been interviewed on the Blarney Books & Art website
- Richard Murch has his book available as an eBook on Amazon.com
- Sherion reminds us that there is one month left to enter the International Street Photography Awards
- Rookwood Studio invites you to the Digitalis Art Magazine Artist Translation Event
- Philip Johnson recommends heading to The National Gallery of Australia to view the Renaissance Exhibition
- Linda Callaghan has had her painting and poetry published in Narrator Magazine
- Mike Lee shared his new Good Game/Batman Comic in 3D
- Citizen showcases some of her wonderful book cover designs for us
- Kamaljeet Kaur was interviewed on ZeeTV
- Louise Cooke has been named NEPG Photographer of the Year 2011
- Lisa Kenny shared her shots as an official photographer at the Queenscliff Music Festival
- Jen Waltom has an upcoming photography/Digital Imagery Exhibition
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?