The Weekly Wrap
It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Megan Raphael has completed her Diploma of Photoimaging
- The flash-fiction group have published their third little black book of very, very short stories
- Sharon Kelley (wildwomenlove) is being interviewed on Poets on Air @ Radio Adelaide
- Alvaro Sánchez collaborated with poet Julio Serrano, illustrating the book Actos De Magia
- Lilian Marshall won a Christmas photo competition in her Local Evening Gazette
- Laurast suggests checking out the upcoming Festival of Lights if you’re near Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
- Marion Chapman has graduated from the College of Fine Arts with a Master of Art
- STHogan invites you to the Brisbane Institute of Art Student Exhibition
- Alateia has sent out a talent call for a feature film in Melbourne
- Miron Abramovici was interviewed in 1stAngel Arts Magazine
- Arnold Isbister announced the publication of his completed novel Stirbugs and Screws
- Jeff Stroud has been invited to exhibit work at the Galleria Deptford winter photographic display
Also, for those of you who enjoy time lapse photography it is well worth checking out this video from Australian Geographic of outback Australian time lapses by Dayman Steptoe. It features 104 000 images taken over the course of a year on digital SLR cameras. Thank you to Philip Johnson for sharing the link.
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?