It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- ArtPearl shared her recent awards from the juried exhibition of San Diego Watercolour society
- Darren Stones’ work Red Bluff has been published in the Australia Photo Atlas
- Donna Malone is part of a group show at the Circle Gallery in West End
- Cathy Gilday’s work The Emmission won first prize in the themed competition of the Royal Queensland Art Society
- JeffeeArt4u shared her tips and techniques for painting waterfalls
- Margo Humphries shared information on a cover design competition
- Anna Lewis had her work featured on Creative Artists Blog
- Dan Perez’s book First Lady of Burlesque, The Memoirs of April March has been published
- Janis Zroback’s work and techniques were published by Readers Digest and Quarto Publishing
- Anastasia Zabrodina opened her first solo exhibition
- Philip Johnson has had his images turned into jigsaws available for sale at Myer and Go Lo
- Kasia Nowak’s image Oak Leaf will be published in Outdoor Photography Magazine
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?