It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Kerry Thompson invites you to the launch of her Little Firefly Gallery on December 2nd
- Anastasiia Kucherenko found a RedBubble mention in The Rough Guide to Digital Photography
- Adara Rosalie unveiled her cover design for the book Boyfriend From Hell
- Cameron Hampton received an Award of Merit at the Degas Pastel Society 17th Membership Exhibition
- Louise Green has been featured in the latest issue of Artist’s Palette magazine
- Karin Taylor has had her song Beauty of You put to music
- Michelle Morris will be having her first exhibition at the Mystic Art Gallery
- EmpoweredBeauty has some spaces available for a Melbourne photographic workshop on December 3rd
- Natalie Ord shared her blog and photographs for ABC Open from a recent Cold Chisel gig
- Lynnette Shelley announced her new art licensing deal with Gecko Rouge for cross-stitch patterns
- Gayel Art’s photo of Lake Samsonvale has been published in Herna Maps Australia Photo Atlas
- Steve Leadbeater’s type illustrations are being used by Australian stationery retailer Smiggle in their notebook range
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?