It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Zomboy was interviewed on Teecraze.com
- Neil Bygrave had a win at the British Wildlife Photography Awards
- Loads of artists were featured in the 2011 Drawing Day Book. You can see the list here.
- adriangeronimo prepared for his exhibition in Vancouver in October
- Marie Van Schie had her poetry published
- Adelaide bubblers are planning a meet up on the 23rd of October
- msdebbie reminded Victorian writers about the Poetry Slam in Castlemaine
- genivieve’s work is to be published in literary and art journal, Upstairs at Duroc
- GrandmaMattie reported on the West Country meet up in the UK last weekend
- Brett Rogers’ work is featured in this month’s Sails Magazine in Australia
- Parmi invited Melbourne photographers to join him as part of an exhibition
- Lisa V Robinson was shortlisted to exhibit as part of the New Lights Art Prize in the UK
And last but not least, an eagle eyed RB team member spotted this familiar looking face beaming from the TV on Australia’s 7pm Project on Friday. Matthew Dunn – you might want to check if one of your monkeys is missing!
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?