It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on RedBubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Amy-Elyse Neer’s work will be part of an exhibition in San Francisco
- vtango was interviewed about his long exposure photography
- ankepanke’s illustration work was published in STIJLmagazine
- Anastasiia Kucherenko is attending Von Glitshka’s Vector Training in London
- BenClark embarked upon a challenge to design 31 t-shirts in 31 days
- Matt Chapman’s work will be exhibited at Brick Lane Gallery, London
- JaninesWorld had a bunch of wins after entering her first photography exhibition
- Matt Mawson’s work will be part of an exhibition at the Queensland State Library
- Andrew Jones won the Black+White Magazine Photographer of the Year’s City Category
- Cade Turner is on his way to New York for his first international group exhibition
- Holly Runyon shared a great tutorial on creating iPhone case designs in Gimp
- Richard Sunderland is having a solo exhibition in Devon, UK
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements we’ve spotted but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?