We hope you’ve had a productive and creative week! This week’s wrap up features artists who have been busy guest blogging, organising exhibitions, sharing resources and recovering from meet ups. Here are just a few projects and pieces of news that caught our eye over the past seven days.
- Marlies Odehnal is exhibiting her work at the Frankfurt Art Club
- Evelyn Bach completed her quest to write 500 words a day for 30 days
- Matt Floyd’s work was shortlisted for the 2011 Cork Street Open Exhibition, London
- Mariska, Anita Inverarity and others are exhibiting works in Brick Lane Gallery, London
- Pam Hogg and Vickie Emms reported on a recent meet up
- Stephie Butler was part of the Society of Women Artists exhibition in London
- Barbara Deer shared some great resources for graphite artists
- Glendon Mellow is guest blogging about art on the Scientific American Blog Network
- Inese is exhibiting her work in Ballinamore, Ireland
- Cindy Schnackel is looking to get in touch with other artists from Arizona
- Firedrake posted a fabulous exhibition wrap up featuring some behind the scenes videos
- Ben Kern and others discussed overcoming a creative drought
- Mike Cressy produced a great video promoting his children’s book, Super Alphabet
- Peter Hill shared tips on colour and long exposures
- Janis Zroback was inspired by Billyboy
- Steve Leadbeater’s work is part of an exhibition on skateboard culture in Melbourne
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news and achievements we’ve spotted in your journals during the week but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned this week?
More Facebook Sharing Options: For those of you who enjoy sharing your creative pursuits with friends, family and colleagues via Facebook, we’ve added some brand spanking new options to enable you to share more of your RedBubble activity. In addition to new works, you can now share favorites, sales, comments, new additions to your watchlist and new forum threads. To enable any of these new options you just need to head over to MyBubble and click on Connect With Facebook.