The Weekly Wrap
From exhibitions and collaborations to competition wins and press coverage, bubblers have had a very busy week. Some artists even made time for a little Watchlist Bingo. So without further ado, prepare to be impressed by the following bite sized chunks of news from the Bubblesphere.
- 20+ artists involved in The Game of Kings project launched part two of their collaboration
- Rosalie Dale celebrated a couple of competiton wins
- Craig Stronner’s work will be featured on an Australia Post Postcard Series
- Stuart Chapman and a whole load of artists played Watchlist Bingo
Works by Stuart Champan – Watchlist Bingo Master Of Ceremonies
- WaWa by Johnah celebrated making the finals in ePhoto’s Colour Awards
- LeeAnne Emrick’s work will be part of a juried exhibition at Tamarack, West Virginia
- Luke Griffin’s work will be exhibited at the Bundarberg Regional Art Gallery
- RoseMarie747 was featured in UK national newspaper, The Daily Telegraph
- Helen Isabella is on a mission to find out more about her fellow bubblers
- Moonlover’s book was released in the US
- George Row celebrated wins in the Epson International Photographic Pano Awards
- Cameron Hampton is exhibiting in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Paul Gitto’s work will be displayed at the National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Thanh Duong’s work will be exhibited at Runt Space Gallery in Melbourne
- John Hooton shared some detailed tips on shooting weddings
- Kay Hale is having her first solo exhibition in Salt Lake City
A big congrats to the artists featured above. Each week we feature a small selection of the news and achievements we’ve spotted in your journals during the week, and we pay tribute to bubblers who have been plugging away, working hard and inspiring others – but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the coming week?