With the risk of sounding like a broken record, we’ll say it again. You’re really are an impressive bunch! We love compiling the wrap each week but it often takes longer than planned as we’re easily distracted by the great things we find in your journals. This week we learnt loads more about the artists below and the RB printer also got a fair workout when we came upon Duncan Waldron’s journal. So without further ado, here’s what you got up to this week. But be warned – you might need a lie down after reading this.
- Roni Photography is speaking at the 10th Nikon Anniversary Celebration in Malaysia
- Marguerite Foxon celebrated a win at an art show
- Randy Monteith’s work will be featured in Advanced Photoshop Magazine
- Elena Malec showed us how she paints in soft pastels
- Parmi shared an ongoing collaboration with princessmhf
- Vikram Franklin asked What kind of photographer are you?
- Maria Paterson discussed critiquing your own painting
- Duncan Waldron shared a great post about a downloadable pinhole-endowed Hasselblad
- Margaret Bryant’s work will be featured in F-Stop Magazine
- yvonca celebrated a win and shared behind the scenes photos from a national art show
- littlearty shared a sneak peek of what she’s working on
- Evgeniya Sharp held her first exhibition in Reading, UK
- Jemimalovesbigted opened a shop
- Ina Mar is planning exhibitions and markets in two countries in the coming months
- Christina Rodriguez is organising a workshop in New York to raise funds for Japan
- Avena Singh’s work was featured in the UK’s Daily Mail newspaper
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the RedBubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? And what creative projects will you be working on this weekend?