The Weekly Wrap
It’s been another busy week on RedBubble. Lots of bubblers are exhibiting their work, embarking upon new projects, sharing tips and advice and offering bucket loads of support and encouragement to other artists. Here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- RobertCharles is taking part in three exhibitions in Vancouver
- Soxy Flemming won an award for her pinhole photography
- hsien-ku’s work was selected for the 2011 BSG $10,000 Picture This Prize and Exhibition
- Painters In Modern Times published a jam packed group newsletter
Winners of Painters In Modern Times Painters of the Year
- Headcrime is exhibiting work in the Czech Republic
- Justin Minns is having his first exhibition at Trillium Gallery
- Linda Bianic’s work was published in 2,3,4 Club Magazine
- laurav is exhibiting her work in Watton, UK
- kathiemt is exhibiting her work in the Dandenong Ranges, Victoria
- Jan Szymczuk shared a great tutorial showing how he painted his Welsh Cob Stallion
- Mikko Lagerstedt was featured on trendhunter.com
- AmandaGWright shared some pictures from her art classes and a rececnt exhibition
- AnitaInverarity designed a tattoo and shared images from a recent exhibition
- AngiandSilas celebrated magazine features
- Samantha Goode embarked on a photo a day project
- RyanLeePhoto shared a guide to Macro Photography
Congratulations to all the artists featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the RedBubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative plans for the weekend?
PS: If you’re looking for a weekend project, don’t forget there’s just under a week to go in our Drawing Day Challenge. There are some great prizes up for grabs and it’s a great excuse to spend some quality time with your art supplies!