The Weekly Wrap
There’s no such thing as a quiet week on the bubble and you’ve certainly been keeping busy this week. We enjoy reading through journals where artists have shared their achievements, news, tips and tricks and we’re always equally impressed by the support and encouragement offered in the comments. So without further ado, here’s just some of the action we spotted this week.
- Ana Magalhães shared some tips on adding textures to your photos
- hsien-ku and others had a great discussion about self promotion
- NeilAlderney was featured in a double page spread in his local newspaper
- Lynnette Shelley signed an interntional art licensing deal
- Both Colin Metcalf and athex’s works were exhibited at The Museum of Digital Fine Art
Works by Colin Metcalf and athex
- mick8585 achieved his goal of setting up a fully operational home darkroom
- patjila and Schutte14 put a call out for bubblers who would like to collaborate
- Jim Lowe invited bubblers in Manchester, UK to join him on a photo walk next weekend
- Melinda Kerr invited those near Bendigo, Vic on an excursion to a photography exhibition
- A bunch of artists are exhibiting their work at Trillium Gallery near Woodstock, NY
Works by Rosa Rocca, Peter Reed, Peter Lessey and Simone Fisher
- Karen Betts thanked Jay Lethbridge who generously helped her master the Marquee Tool
- Darren Stones had a stroke of luck which lead to a sale
- Braidy Hughes is exibiting her work at Traffic Jam Galleries in Sydney
- Leith O’Malley shared a video showing us around his studio
- Jodi Magi shared a sneak peek at a work in progress
Congratulations to all the bubblers featured above on their news and achievements and a big thanks to the many bubblers who have taken the time to show their support, leave generous comments or to offer help and advice. Each week we feature a small selection of the big news and the little wins we’ve spotted in the RedBubble community but we’d really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative plans for the weekend?
Tweet Share Subscribe Bookmark Vote up
Got an idea for a blog post? Let us know. And if you’re just as proud as we are of all these talented people, don’t forget you can use the share links at the top of the post to show off their news and achievements to others.